'din bröllopsdag' wedding fair!

Sunday, December 5, 2010



despite very snowy conditions, the 'din bröllopsdag' wedding fair was a success last sunday! thank you so much to all who braved the elements and turned up!

as i couldnt be there in person, my family kindly stood in for me, and i would like to thank my sister for taking care of the kittiwake design stand for the day, my other sister for helping to arrange the whole event, and my mom and dad for taking photos and for lots of behind the scenes work! you guys are the best!

i would also like to announce the winners of the competition for the day!

the top prize - a red, white and blue ring pillow (can be seen in the left picture above)

goes to....

Caroline Detrich!

and the second prize - two small blue hearts with homegrown lavender inside

goes to...

Diana Cepeda!

CONGRATULATIONS to both of you! you will receive an email from me shortly!

0 lovely comments: